People choose Gerald Harbinson Real Estate Aucklandit’s their property needs within the Auckland Eastern Suburbs area
because we are specialists in both - we all know Auckland's Eastern Suburbs
much better than most and that we know real estate.
From buying your first the place to find selling the most prestigious property,
it is our local knowledge and professional expertise, as well as our
personalized one-on-one service that makes us the best choice.
Our experienced property managers can take proper care of your rental
properties and concentrate on finding the right tenants - it is all part of our
complete service as the local real estate agents.
Jim Mays - NZ Real Estate Professional
One of New Zealand’s most successful real estate agents, Jim Mays has now been
in the company in excess of 33 years, specializing in lifestyle and waterfront
properties. In that time, he has proven many times over he can pull together
firm contracts that others could never even imagine negotiating. He has
personally transacted 100s of huge amount of money worth of New Zealand’s and
the Pacific Island’s finest real estate. The record sales price for a
residential property he bought from 2004 for $12.78 million only has been
Real estate Auckland is thriving with forecasts for Auckland such as the
doubling of the city’s population through the 2050’s, enormous growth for an
international city. According to Statistics New Zealand (March 2011), the
populace of Auckland city will exceed Two million by 2031 around the
high-variant scenario. With this particular influx of people comes high demand
for Auckland property and rental property in particular that will only continue
to grow because the population soars. Real estate Auckland is also set to
benefit through a shrinking supply of land readily available for rise in the
Central Business District that is expected to drive demand upwards.
Why purchase Auckland property?
• Over 60% of New Zealand's population growth between 2011 and 2031 come in the
• Auckland officially has over 33% of New Zealand's population
• Ranked third-most livable city in the world - 2011 Mercer Quality of just
• The demand for Auckland rental property is exceeding supply
• No Capital Gains Tax
• No Stamp Duties or land tax
• No Inheritance Tax in Nz
• Multi currency lending options
When purchasing Auckland apartments, housing, or terraced property (or Nz
property generally) as a non-resident; you have to think about the following:
• Which suburbs are superior to others?
• Why do you area attract tenants over another?
• When purchasing an Auckland investment property how important is net income.
• What are capital gains and can taxation affect a brand new Zealand property
• Do I have to be familiar with other tax implications?
• What criteria do Nz banks have?
• Will I require a lawyer or registered value to purchase Nz property?
Team well versed dedicated sales in all of these areas (and more).
When you purchase Auckland real estate with New Zealand Property Solutions you
can be assured of the streamlined and transparent process. We are experts
within the Auckland property market! Please visit our Free Investor Guide for